Ceradis B.V. develops and markets innovative environmental friendly solutions for plant nutrition and crop protection. The company Ceradis was founded in the Netherlands as a spin-off of Wageningen University and still has a close relationship with their research departments. Ceradis products have a patented formulation that guarantees optimal activity of the ingredients and excellent handling characteristics for the end-users. Ceradis has 4 current technology platforms and is working on strengthening these and adding to them. Each platform is covered by one or multiple patents.
Responsible for all sales and marketing activities for the Ceradis products globally to distributors. Particular focus on CeraMax, Ceradis’ proprietary biofungicide. First in the USA, where registration is anticipated Fall 2019. Details on Ceradis and its current products can be found on www.ceradis.com.
- Bring CeraMax and other Ceradis products successfully to the USA market.
- Manage current and potential commercial relationships with distributors
o Present and sell Ceradis products and services to current and potential distributors
o Prepare overviews of required technical and commercial information to ensure smooth commercialization efforts
o Drive the delivery of this required information, develop and maintain sales and marketing materials and current product knowledge
- Link with Supply Chain to ensure correct product delivery
- Help grow volumes and improve Ceradis’ margins
o Negotiate terms with distributors
o Develop and execute pricing and promotion strategies
o Develop negotiation strategy towards end users and help distributors with insights of the purchasing process of end users
o Analyze other opportunities to grow volumes and/or margins and develop action plan to realize these
- Develop and implement new business plans
o Gather and analyze market data
o Prepare action plans and schedules to identify potential distributors and contact these
o Develop and maintain sales and marketing materials and current product knowledge
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Inform Ceradis management about the progress of (sales & marketing) activities
- All other duties assigned on an as-needed basis. It should be noted that as a start-up, Ceradis’ organizational structure and individual responsibilities can and will evolve over time and the successful candidate will therefore be flexible.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree obtained or can operate at that thought level
- Minimum of 10 years sales and marketing experience in the crop protection segment
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently and build a team from (virtually) scratch
- Analytical skill set, flexible, ability to interact with any level within organizations
- Knowledge about the crop protection and fungicides market, in particular on seed treatment
- Strong presentation skills, ability to influence senior management at distributors and end users
- Flexible and entrepreneurial
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to travel frequently to markets, customers and industry events (25-50%).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Starting date in mutual agreement
- Based in USA
- Will join the MT, reporting to CEO
- A competitive salary depending on professional experience as well as an option scheme
- A start-up environment with many opportunities for growth, personal responsibility and initiative
- An equal-opportunity environment and an international presence
For more information about this vacancy, contact Wilke Heijs. You can apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter to Wilke.Heijs@Ceradis.com.
Interested? Then send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org