Ceradis B.V. develops and markets innovative environmental friendly solutions for plant nutrition and crop protection. The company Ceradis was founded in the Netherlands as a spin-off of Wageningen University and still has a close relationship with their research departments. Ceradis products have a patented formulation that guarantees optimal activity of the ingredients and excellent handling characteristics for the end-users. Ceradis has 4 current technology platforms and is working on strengthening these and adding to them. Each platform is covered by one or multiple patents.
Actively involved with R&D activities by setting-up and executing suitable biological experiments for each Ceradis formulations. Responsible for technical support to distributors and customers for the Ceradis products.
- Planning and executing biological experiments (lab and/or greenhouse) that are suitable to test Ceradis current/new formulations
- Setting-up and executing trials for Ceradis patents
- Managing good relationships with external technical departments, universities and other stake holders.
- Providing technical support to current and potential distributors, in particular regarding trials (set-up, protocol, result analysis)
- Producing good technical reports and presentations for internal and external use
- Profound knowledge in phytopathology, entomology (desirable), statistic and crop protection (desirable)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) in phytopathology or comparable discipline
- 1-5 years’ experience in international agricultural business to business markets with technical products (preferable)
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within organizations
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. Italian and French appreciated.
- Ability to travel frequently to markets, customers and industry events (10-30%).
- Knowledge about the crop protection market (preferable)
- Experience in viniculture and/or seed treatment (preferable)
- Starting date in mutual agreement
- Based in Wageningen, the Netherlands.
- Will report to the CTO
- A start-up environment with many opportunities for growth, personal responsibility and initiative
- An equal-opportunity environment and an international presence
For more information about this vacancy, contact the CTO, Christian Stratmann. You can apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter to Christian.Stratmann@Ceradis.com.
Interested? Then send us your CV and cover letter to Christian.Stratmann@ceradis.com