Ceradis B.V. develops and markets innovative environmental friendly solutions for plant nutrition and crop protection. The company Ceradis was founded in the Netherlands as a spin-off of Wageningen University and still has a close relationship with their research departments. Ceradis products have a patented formulation that guarantees optimal activity of the ingredients and excellent handling characteristics for the end-users. Ceradis has 4 current technology platforms and is working on strengthening these and adding to them. Each platform is covered by one or multiple patents.
Support R&D activities with internal and external testing. In addition, help the development of Ceradis’ new Active Ingredient. Responsible for technical support to distributors and customers for the Ceradis products.
- Provides technical support to current and potential distributors, and customers in geographical area.
oDevelops, executes and continuously improves a strategic plan for territory, aligned with business unit objectives, that increases sales rep and dealer effectiveness, grows customer engagement, and ultimately increases market share and profitability.
o Leads the planning of field-based applied research that will inform the strategic development and application of products that meet growers’ and distributors’ needs.
o Leverages knowledge of entomology and pathology concepts and research to enhance the quality of sales support, field-based applied research, and knowledge transfer.
- Helps development of Ceradis new Active Ingredient
o Helps determine required set of trials
o Manages product (field) trials and registration trials in geographical area
- Supports R&D activities
o Identifies new product ideas and product applications.
o Leverages knowledge of the near term product pipeline to inform and lead sales support, field-based applied research, and knowledge transfer efforts.
o Supports product trials needed for R&D pipeline
- For all trials:
o Sets up and manages relationships with external technical departments, universities and other stake holders.
o Defines and plans the appropriate trial based on the objective. Develops and follows sounds research protocols that meet Ceradis’ data needs.
o Manages the (logistical) details to ensure timely completion of research projects and integrity of data collected, and where needed, supports in the drafting of trail results
o Draws conclusions and implications (technical, commercial)
- Gathers and analyzes market data on current and potential products.
- Participates in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.
- All other duties assigned on an ad hoc basis
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) in phytopathology or comparable discipline
- 1-5 years’ experience in international agricultural business to business markets with technical products.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within organizations
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. Italian and French appreciated.
- Ability to travel frequently to markets, customers and industry events (10-30%).
- Knowledge about the crop protection and fungicides market
- Experience in viniculture and/or seed treatment is preferred
- Starting date in mutual agreement
- Based in Wageningen, the Netherlands.
- Will report to the Development Manager
- A start-up environment with many opportunities for growth, personal responsibility and initiative
- An equal-opportunity environment and an international presence
For more information about this vacancy, contact Wilke Heijs. You can apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter to Wilke.Heijs@Ceradis.com.
Interested? Then send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com