Ceradis Crop Protection BV
Ceradis Crop Protection B.V. develops and markets innovative environmentally friendly solutions for plant nutrition and crop protection. The company was founded in the Netherlands as a spin-off of Wageningen University and still has a close relationship with their research departments. Ceradis products have patented formulations which guarantee optimal activity of the ingredients and excellent handling characteristics for the end-users. Ceradis currently has 4 technology platforms and is working on strengthening these and adding to them. Each platform is covered by one or multiple patents.
Responsible for applying for, interfacing with regulatory authorities, managing the approval process and maintaining registrations of Ceradis products in North, Central and South American countries.
- Manage the registration process of Ceradis plant protection products and fertilizers in countries such as the USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and more Latin American countries.
- Coordinate with colleagues to ensure best timing to start registration process.
- Responsible for the initiation, coordination, and evaluation of registration projects
- Identify and coordinate CRO’s to conduct GLP studies
- Ensure compliance with OECD and national guidelines
- Coordinate local registration consultants
- Build up working knowledge on registration legislation in relevant key countries for Ceradis
- Help colleagues with registration questions. Provide input to determine the best registration route for Ceradis R&D products
- All other duties assigned on an as-needed basis. It should be noted that as a start-up, Ceradis’ organizational structure and individual responsibilities can and will evolve over time and the successful candidate will therefore be flexible.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree obtained or can operate at that thought level
- Understanding of registration process of Crop protection products.
- Registration experience in the USA is a must
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team
- Knowledge about the crop protection (especially fungicides) and fertilizer market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Speaking Portuguese is a plus
- Starting date in mutual agreement
- Based at home office
- A competitive salary depending on professional experience
- A start-up environment with many opportunities for growth, personal responsibility and initiative
- An equal-opportunity environment and an international presence
- A dynamic team environment that supports and challenges
For more information about this vacancy, contact Wilke Heijs. You can apply by sending your resume and a motivation letter to Wilke.Heijs@Ceradis.com.