Ceradis B.V. develops and markets innovative environmental friendly solutions for plant nutrition and crop protection. The company Ceradis was founded in the Netherlands as a spin-off of Wageningen University and still has a close relationship with their research departments. Ceradis products have patented formulations which guarantee optimal activity of the ingredients and excellent handling characteristics for the end-users. Ceradis has 4 current technology platforms and is working on strengthening these and adding to them. Each platform is covered by one or multiple patents.
Responsible for applying for and maintaining registration of Ceradis products in different countries worldwide. Ceradis currently is mainly active in Europe, LATAM and the USA.
- Manage the registration process of Ceradis plant protection products and fertilizers.
- Responsible for the initiation, coordination, and evaluation of registration projects
- Identify and coordinate CRO’s to conduct GLP studies
- Ensure compliance with OECD and national guidelines
- Coordinate local registration consultants
- Build up working knowledge on registration legislation in relevant key countries for Ceradis
- Help colleagues with registration questions. Provide input to determine the best registration route for Ceradis R&D products
- All other duties assigned on an as-needed basis. It should be noted that as a start-up, Ceradis’ organizational structure and individual responsibilities can and will evolve over time and the successful candidate will therefore be flexible.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree obtained or can operate at that thought level
- Minimum of 3 years registration experience of Crop Protection products
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team
- Knowledge about the crop protection and fungicides market,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Speaking French or Spanish is a plus
- Starting date in mutual agreement
- Based in Wageningen, the Netherlands
- Will report to Development manager
- A competitive salary depending on professional experience
- A start-up environment with many opportunities for growth, personal responsibility and initiative
- An equal-opportunity environment and an international presence
For more information about this vacancy, contact Wilke Heijs. You can apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter to info@Ceradis.com.
Interested? Then send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com