CERADIS CROP PROTECTION B.V.
Ceradis develops and sells innovative environmentally friendly solutions for crop protection and plant nutrition. The technological core of Ceradis is formulation technology with excellent handling characteristics for the end- users.
The company was founded 15 years ago as a spinoff of Wageningen University and Research and still has a close relationship with their research departments. Ceradis currently has four technology platforms and is working both on strengthening these and adding to them.
The Ceradis organization contains a unique mix of experienced staff in the fields of chemical/biological research, formulation technology, plant pathology, regulatory affairs, logistics & production and marketing & sales. The available knowledge and experience in combination with the open atmosphere within Ceradis create the perfect work environment for product innovations that create safer food and contribute to an environmentally sound agriculture.
Are you an ambitious, goal-oriented individual who loves working in a dynamic team but can also thrive independently? Do you have a passion that aligns with Ceradis’ objective of environmentally friendly crop protection? Then we are looking for you!
As the Commercial Manager Europe, you will report to the VP Sales & Marketing, and you will be expected to show leadership in a broader team and company setting. Regular activities include:
- Identifying potential distributors and further developing current sales partners and customers
- Developing of, execution and continuously improving a strategic plan for the territory
- Leading the planning of marketing and sales activities
- Helping in the development of new and existing products
- Managing demo trials and helping to set up research and registration trials in the territory in conjunction with the Development Manager
- Identifying of new product ideas and product applications
- Creating and delivering presentations, both technical and commercial to support sales
- Gathering of and analysing market data
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A motivation for sales with good closing skills
- Good prospecting skills
- Precise sales planning
- Proficient presentation skills
- Analytical skill set, flexible, ability to interact with any level within organizations
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently and within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other European languages are a plus
- Master’s degree or ability to operate on a comparable level
- A track record in realizing sales growth by growing existing business as well as new business development
- Starting date in mutual agreement as soon as possible
- Based in Wageningen, the Netherlands
- Full time employment
- Competitive salary
- Start-up environment with many opportunities for personal growth, responsibility and initiative
- Equal-opportunity environment in a multicultural company with an international presence
For more information about this vacancy, contact our VP Sales & Marketing, Jan Stechmann. You can apply by sending your resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com.