Ceradis B.V. develops and markets innovative environmental friendly solutions for plant nutrition and crop protection. The company Ceradis was founded in the Netherlands as a spin-off of Wageningen University and still has a close relationship with their research departments. Ceradis products have a patented formulation that guarantees optimal activity of the ingredients and excellent handling characteristics for the end-users. Ceradis has 4 current technology platforms and is working on strengthening these and adding to them. Each platform is covered by one or multiple patents.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES COMMERCIAL MANAGER EUROPE
Your work within the Ceradis team consists of;
- Sales delivery
- Build relationships with commercial partners to grow sales and ensure smooth cooperation
- Liaise closely with Ceradis Supply Chain to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Negotiate for prices, volumes, conditions, etc., with current partners
- Identify new sales / development opportunities with current partners
- Sales support
- Regularly visit customers and end users for product feedback
- Build Ceradis expertise in core crops such as vines
- Business development
- Gather and analyze market data of the assigned geographical area
- Identify, propose and, if selected, drive sales growth and business development initiatives in Europe
- Assist in sales growth and business development initiatives outside Europe
- Act as a sparring partner to other Ceradis departments (e.g. technology, development)
As Commercial Manager Europe, you will report to the VP Sales, and you will be expected to show leadership in a broader team and company setting.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master Degree or ability to operate at that level.
- Analytical skill set, flexible, ability to interact with any level within organizations
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently and within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages such as French, Italian and Spanish are a plus
- Experience in realizing sales growth in Agro: both growing existing business and new business development
- Affinity with Ceradis’ objective of environmentally friendly crop protection
- Starting date in mutual agreement
- Based in Wageningen, the Netherlands
- Will report to VP Sales
- A competitive salary
- A start-up environment with many opportunities for growth, personal responsibility and initiative
- An equal-opportunity environment and an international presence
For more information about this vacancy, contact the CEO, Willem-Jan Meulemeesters. You can apply by sending your cv to WillemJan.Meulemeesters@ceradis.com.